Since 2004, Peluso Construction Inc. has grown to serve Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ in residential and commercial construction. Our goal isn't only to build quality projects but also to simplify what can be a stressful undertaking. Here are some ways that we achieve these goals:
Let’s start by talking about your goals and how we can help you achieve them. We will continue this communication throughout your project. We’ll explain the entire process to you, as well as the scheduling, and we will keep this transparent and prompt communication going throughout its entirety. Your questions and concerns are important and you will always be able to reach us.
Project Management Our focus on project management allows us to properly plan for every stage of your project. We can arrange for all necessary permits, inspections and subcontractors to complete any project. Your project will always get our full concentration with no interruptions and we will never go dark on you.
Craftsmanship & Quality
We’re dedicated to creating a lasting and safe structure and environment that enhances the value of each owner's investment and enriches the lives of our clients. Our team is made up of skilled professionals who believe in our core vales. They are courteous, respectful, safety conscience and responsive. We insist on a clean project site so the inconveniences of renovations are kept to a minimum.
Building Better is not just a tag line, it’s our philosophy. Our desire to Build Better is incorporated into our business in two major ways:
1. Our craft. Refinement of our craft through years of field experience is only the beginning. Our education continues through seminars, associations, and readings focused on building practices and new products and techniques to create better and more efficient environments. We realize that a quality-constructed project doesn’t only benefit our customers; it benefits our entire community.
2. Our management. Constructing a quality product is only half of our work. Providing you with a better experience is the other. Excellent customer service, great communication and prompt response time are three areas that we are constantly improving on to serve you better. We study and implement current project and schedule management techniques that help us keep your project on time and on budget.
Want to hear what our clients are saying?
We want you to be completely confident in your decision to allow our team of professionals to work on your project so here’s what to expect if we work together:
Let’s talk about your ideas, needs, vision and budget. Once we understand what you would like to achieve, we can give you suggestions and guidance to build something you will enjoy for a long time.
Next we will give you a detailed estimate of cost and schedule. If you need to make adjustments to scale the scope of work up or down we will provide creative solutions that fit. We can assist with permit applications and architectural/design needs. Once you are completely comfortable with the plans, a schedule and contract that will work for you can be finalized.
The Build Out & Payments
We require small payments as your project progresses so you can see the results along the way. We work together on a payment plan that’s comfortable for both of us. A typical plan:
1. When a contract is signed we require a small deposit to hold a spot in our schedule for your project.
2. When the works begins and material arrives the first payment is required.
3. Payments are typically aligned with commencement of new phases in construction and deliveries of material.
4. By the end of the project a small final payment will be all that is left.
We never jeopardize one job for another so once work begins on your project our goal is to strictly stick to the schedule. We never wrap up a job without making sure all goals were met and you are completely satisfied with the final results.
Project & Construction Management
Total Home Renovation
Basement Construction and Remodeling
- Rockland County, NY
- Bergen County, NJ
Would you like to schedule a free consultation? Give us a call at 845.638.6210.
Want to hear what our clients are saying?
R.C.Lic. # H-B6-09067
N.J. Lic. # 13VH09302200